About SERVPRO of Lake Nona
Vern & Susan & Victoria Boatman
Owners of SERVPRO of Lake Nona
SERVPRO of South Orange County is recently under new management and ready to serve the local community for all of their water damage, fire damage, mold remediation needs, and more! We have years of experience helping the Central FL community and are professionals when it comes to properly addressing your property damage.
SERVPRO of South Orange County offers services to customers both in Residential and Commercial properties and has the resources and manpower to handle disasters of any size in a timely and appropriate manner.
Our team is what truly sets us apart from the competition. From our Owners and office staff to our on-site technicians, everyone is experienced and knowledgeable in damage restoration. We keep our clients informed throughout the entire process and even assist with dealing with your insurance providers. We are also a preferred vendor for many top insurance companies!
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician